Stop the Drop
Looking for easy ways to reduce your utility bill?
Check out these simple ways for you to save water and money!
• Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets. Don’t forget to check your outside faucets, pipes and hoses too!
• Fully load appliances so only washer appliances are run when full.
• Turn off the faucet when brushing your teeth or shaving and save more than 5 gallons per day.
• Position your sprinkler so water is aimed directly at plants rather than the house, sidewalk, driveway or street.
• Turn off your garden hose when washing your car with use a nozzle to stop the flow of water from the hose between rinsing.
• Water at the right time because water evaporates quickly in the heat of the day!
• Make a plan when landscaping so plants with similar water requirements are clustered together.