Home Site Map
Energy Efficiency-Subpages-Your Business
Your Home Your Business Our Community Our Environment
About LUS
Contact Us

Your Home
    Customer Service
    Report a Service Issue
    Bright Ideas
    Storm Center
    Meter System Upgrade
Our mission is to provide high-quality, competitively-priced services that exceed our customers' expectations, and contribute to the Lafayette Consolidated Government to support other community needs.
Home : Your Home : Report a Service Issue

Report a Service Issue

Use the LUS online tool below to email us regarding customer service issues, billing questions, street light problems, requests for tree trimming over power lines and more. Select an option from the drop-down menu or click on the link below to chat LIVE with a LUS representative.

***Click here to chat live with a LUS representative***

Utility Issues

Do not use email to report an emergency, outage, or situation that requires immediate assistance.

Do not use email if you need to report a power outage or any other service problem that requires immediate attention.  For situations that require immediate customer service assistance, please contact LUS at 337-291-8280.

Report Power Outages
(337) 291-5700

Report Water Problems
(337) 291-5740

Report Wastewater Problems
(337) 291-5750

Report Video, Internet or Phone Problems
(337) 99-FIBER (337-993-4237)

Report Street Light Problems
(337) 291-5700

Report Tree Limbs Over Power Lines
(337) 291-5711

General Questions

Customer Service (Billing Information,
Connect, Disconnect, Transfer of LUS Service)
(337) 291-8280
1-800-935-2587 (1-800-935-2LUS)

LUS Fiber (Video, Internet, Phone)
Phone: (337) 99-FIBER (337-993-4237)
Fax: (337) 210-4630

Garbage Pick-Up (Allied Waste)
(337) 232-5730

Recycling Information (The Recycling Foundation)
(337) 234-0066

Relocate Electric Infrastructure
Residential (337) 291-5843
Commercial (337) 291-5846

Request Security Lighting
(337) 291-5832

Louisiana One Call - Call Before You Dig
(800) 272-3020

Non-Utility Issues

Building, Plumbing, and Electrical Permits - Planning, Zoning, and Codes
(337) 291-8461

Report Tree Limbs Over Sidewalks/Streets - Public Works
(337) 291-8517

Drainage/Clearing Streets of Tree Limbs During a Storm - Public Works
(337) 291-8517

Report Traffic Signal Problems - Public Works
(337) 291-8568

Drainage, traffic signals, streets, tree limbs in the right of way, and other non-utility issues? Visit the Lafayette Consolidated Government website to report non-utility service issues.