Customers who would prefer not to receive their utility bills in the mail, but would rather get an email notification instead, can sign up to stop receiving paper bills. All that's required is an e-Account registration with a valid email address.
Benefits of Paperless Billing
- It's easy!
- No more sifting through junk mail to find your LUS bill.
- Less waste to throw away.
- Faster notification that it's time to pay your bill, sent straight to your computer or cell phone!
- Quick, easy access to the LUS Online Bill Pay system.
How to sign up:
- Log in to e-Account (or register here if you're not already signed up).
- Click on "Update Personal Information."
- Verify that the email address listed on your account is the correct address where you want to receive notification about your bill.
- Check the box next to the words, "I want to go paperless!" (be sure to read our Terms and Conditions first).
- Click the "Update" button. You will then receive an email confirming you signed up for the Paperless Billing program.
Remember: Once you sign up for Paperless Billing, you will no longer receive paper bills in the mail. Instead, you will receive an email when your bill is ready to be viewed and paid online. You must make sure your email address is correct at the time you sign up. It is your responsibility to keep your email address updated in the e-Account system as long as you are enrolled in our Paperless Billing service. If at any point you choose to cancel your Paperless Billing enrollment and go back to receiving paper bills, you may do so by logging on to your e-Account and unchecking the box on the "Update Personal Information" page. For more information about this service, read our Terms and Conditions.